Wednesday, June 1, 2016







My Passion is to be a photographer I like it because that was the first things I want, but by getting that passion it will take several time to study all about it, cause all I know is to captured all the things I like and for now what I really want for good is to continue my studies my college life giving best to get that dreams come true I use my phone to capture some of places, things, animals with my family and friends other peoples etc.

Sometimes my hobby is to take a picture solo or duo and more than that I actually taking picture with my friends and others I also do edit some of it to make it beautiful we have our own life that god gave us to be better take good care for it, because every people say that capturing some photos are making memories  for them aside for that it can tell some of our own stories at all as they hang on the wall that aged in times that has old kinds of frames short then tall as they hang into their places at home all past memories can embrace.

For me it can be think so sweet that having a memory in past will our own soul can actually see that photographs in days past I know it will gone already and I can replace them with a new one but just wait even if I can replace it there is a lot of days, weeks, months, years to make new memories in my life but old memories is the most things I have cause there is a lot of times where I can take photos in everybody making us to have the best way to achieve happiness.


                   
 

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment